Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ohh NO......

Ohh~~~~no!!!! Janet de jacket same with me again...she have two clothes already same with me lah....She always buy at D&M...ME ALSO...aiyo...same church loh...i dun want wear liao...

SENIOR boy always always sms me and ask the anomaly question...he has girl friend liao de lohhhh....why still send muackss or something to other girl...is he a play boy? i don't know...but he with his girl friend already one years and more.....

So difficult to add my facebook...before a try many time but also cannot success....now can luhhh^^...ORANGE help me de...haha...

I want go youth camp at June this year during school holiday....but have holiday tuition class also..haiz...i don't go the tuition class luhhh....hehe....but now i don know how to go the camp at Sandakan...i don't have IC...so i cannot go by aeroplane...is me want took bus to go? so far lohhh....later i will vomit duhhhh!!

Having stomachache ohhh.....T.T...want die...

No comments:

Post a Comment