Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 Borneo Trip





1 Borneo trip...hehe...after school go 1 Borneo with classmate Eva & yew yew...we go by Eva's mother's car...that's nice but having one sad and angry event..............

We plant go warisan then go 1 Borneo but later we change the trip...we just go thougth to 1 Borneo...winter wait me at warisan but i dun have go...he very angry to me...he no reply my sms and dun talk to me...after an hour...jun nan call me and scold me...i dun know why is my fault...cause I'm follow Eva's mother...

When go to Eva house...her room are so untidy...the books...clothes...and etc...she will not clean her room de lah if dun have kakak...haha...finally see her tigger...she love tiger very much...but why her tigger dun have stripes leh?? i dun know...keke

I find that her sister belt is same with me..aiyo...keke...never mind lah...famous mah....(haha...ss)
then i just wear my clothes in front of them...cannot de meh...all are girl mah...

One the way to 1 Borneo so excited...the 1st time go with Eva & yew yew...keke...hope nice...
we having lunch at McDonald's...three of us eat McChicken...that's delicious...that's so cold...i just wear a short pant and t-shirt....as cold as i want be ice already...

SASA..yew yew's tested...but 1 Borneo de so lack of things...MIYAKO...my friends shop...i talk with Miyako like have a little crazy..then Eva & yew yew just laugh behind me...they dun know say what...i buy a flower fashion ring at Miyako...

Eva has buy a cute cute tigger....i forgot what shop is there liao...keke...she was so excited...go MINITONS and buy yew yew's things....i have eat one piece of the soft sweet...dun know what is that...haha...yew yew have buy much...see Abraham at there...Eva's boy...okok lah...no too ugly...true love is see the heart mah^^

i have hear a song called love story...i love it very much...on the way back to Eva's home again...winter sms me and want call me luhhh...i try to make him smile...and i know he having headache and sick...then he smile...i say to him give me a kiss then i will happy...because make me sad...;p

we go dinner with Eva's family at KK...we see the pronunciation teacher of my class who called black jack...every day he go to school he wear Nicole long pant and black t-shirt and black shoes...we also meet Eileen's family...

keke^^nice lah...so long time no shopping with friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment