Monday, March 23, 2009

Miss

Miss him so much...but i cant go anywhere with him...my mum dun let...just sad...every time hug the bear he give me...almost cry...dun know why so miss him.....i think is because have some event i hate appear like the ugly rainbow...(no rainbow will ugly de la;p)


SOMETHING I HATE
I hate i dun have money to use...
I hate i cant go anywhere...
I hate i sometime scold by jun nan...he dun know what happen and just scold...aiyo...so shit...
I hate person dun hear what i talking about...
I hate so many test...
etc...............................


Now and today...i try making myself be happy and forgot the sad of fan events...i want happy...i want myself smile as truly...

Wanna find some nice songs to fiil up my life...but i just like the song called love story most...i want hear him sing for me...


SOMETHING I MISS
I miss winter...
Miss his face...
Miss his voice...
Miss his smile...
Miss he always make me smile...
Miss when he holding my hand...
Miss his warmth hand...
Miss sometimes he make me cry...
But i really know he love me<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment