Friday, March 13, 2009

HEART

Holidays coming..........but i can't have because this year i am junior three student so need to having the holidays tuition class...
today my school having English speech competition...my class had 4student join...but the sad things is 3 of them are escape...my English teacher was very sad and heart...she almost want cry when she was taking to me...she is good teacher & she is closed with me...she say that all of my class student are her angle or baby...she is very care of my class...when she know three of them escape...she felt very heart because we are no respectively to her...i know she is very sad but i dun know how to comfort her...i am sad as well...she take a minute rest at my shoulder...she say that"i teach all of you long time...i care all of you like my baby in my hand...but now few of them are non respectively and become evil...I'm so heart"...when i hear that words...i am so heart...
ps : my classmate please don heart her...her heart was very sad already....i feel that is broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment