Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drawing competition

Saturday...saturday....saturday.....state level drawing competition at city mall....

when reach...i meet orange and register there...3pm...the competition start...i would like to draw about christmas...i just use 1 hour to draw it...haha...i draw like an experiment...i an very busy...haha...busy to make joke...:p

Amanda and chee laugh me...cause i am like a circus...hehe...Orange "za dao' me...when i complete....i don't want the publisher to see...haha...that very ugly...i think lah...then i go and all of them give me the eye...lll

No people shopping with me...so sad...city mall so boring oh....i walk along all that building liao...haha...just buy the cantact lens....that is supphire blue...no thing that i want at there...then i meet senior 1 de "xx"...haha...somebody know de lah...

i wait them for three hour oh....so tired...then we go starbucks...Orange belanja me....haha....( whole day not eat liao...just eat biscult...so few..and want stomach ache liao....my winter scold me lorrr.....) hehe:p

Drink the esp. frappucino and eat the croissant at there...so toh suai oh...i drop the knife...haha....we are the busy one...

Siew mei make big joke oh....say what bo da....if me small...then she is no...ppl who small then siew mei is 凹....

So tired the....6pm...want go church from city mall....when i reach the church...i almost can not walk already loh....ah shun see me and ask me how....i forgot bring the jacket....that very cool...but have ppl give me de lah...but no winter...( he live in tawau liao).....

That's one day...the busy day...but in church many ppl comfort me^^...happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment