Monday, July 27, 2009

Very Sick day....

Wake up and few so unwell.....feel tired...nose can't breath...my eye was very hot...and want use my mouth to breath...feel lazy to go to school but still need to go...because have many work to do...the PMR and UEC exam are near lorrr...

Taday i bring one pack of tissue to school....i use all the tissue...haha XD...cause i am sick...

Almost 3 period to do the PMR pass year paper...no time to take a rest...the eye was tired but still need to see at the paper...aiyo......i think my vision will be bad and bad this year de lur...

Now my life is busy...till can not go to shoppingT.T...

But now i am sick because last saturday i go city mall for competition...so tired...sunday i go kk with family...sunday my house's gas is finish...so we go the near by shop to eat dinner...at that time i am so "xin ku"....

After school...got ppl take care me liao...ask me drink some water...take much rest...eat more and sleep early...hehe^^...feel happy...

I think finish this day will be
"another shining day ^^"...



finish for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment