Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life is control by ourself



Tuesday,July 28,2009


Originally, today i won't go to school because i am hang over...but...the school bus reach my house to fetch me so i just go...=( Then my mum ask me if i want back home she will fetch me...

The first 3 period is ok ok lah...=.= but the next...start feeling fainted and the eye is hot as usually and difficult to carry on for study...

This morning raining heavily,the PE period have been call off...After that we having math test...i try to work out all the question even if i am unwell...T.T

After recess originally is chinese lesson but Ms. Tan have change her lesson with science and sejarah...That's so bored again...i decided to leave the school earlier...

When I'm on the way to contact my mum, i meet the senoir1 "xx" again=p...I think he went to the toilet. He smile at me and blinking his eye...heheXD

I think M.s Tan & Ms. Tay are doubt of I'm really sick or not...haiz........=.=don't mind and nevermind...keke...

"The life is control by myself...then...if sick...just give myself time to rest...If not...my friend will say me never take care myself de^^"


No comments:

Post a Comment