Friday, August 7, 2009

停电的夜晚


photography by me^^

last night....
i am scare.....just me at house.....
i am writing my blog....
but suddenly the house be dark....
very dark....
i can't see anything...T.T

But i learn to brave.....
i didn't talk and didn't cry....
my eye is big...
and let a few minute to think about what i want to do....
no to scare have ghost or not...
JESUS will care me^^



Then i walk out from the computer room...
slowly...
then i go to the tea table to find my hand phone....
i cannot see...
just use my hand to find it out.....

Haha...
i am brave...i find it....=p
but so scare...
then i go to the door..
open it & get out from my house...

I saw my neighbour have the lamp or candle....
but i don't know where is mine...
i don't know they put where...

So...
i sit at the door...beside the door...
then i call Winter...
talk with him...
suddenly i hate him...
he didn't call me a long time...
he say no money...

Few time ago...
neighbour's children go out to play in the dark situation...
then one of them borrow the small cute lamp for me...
i bravely go to the store and find out mine...

=p

I believe my friend will know i am a braveness person....
Small insect also will scare.....=p


No comments:

Post a Comment