Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Ignorance

Angry........
Cannot endure.....

Where got this kind of person??
So ignorance.....
He is a boy same age with me....
Everybody know I am form 3....

After school if the senior 3(Poh Wei) de person follow school bus...
Then he(poh wei) will play with me and making joke with me...
When I am sad or bad mood...
He also will make me smile or make a fool of me....
So I just make it as usual....
I don't mind it because me and he are friend mah...
& he also know when playing need have limit de...

But the junior 3 de childish person...
No...is ignorance person....
Every time Poh Wei play with me he also want to join us...
How can he join??
He just will make me feel he is annoying....
He don't know how to play with limit then don't play lah....
So stupid....
He never know his personality is bad??
When I talk with friends....
He want to break into our conversation...
Interrupt what I am still saying...
Without manners de loh.....

Sometime...
Poh Wei will give me a pat...
Or touch my face...
Then the ignorance person also want...
But he use book or badminton's racket to kacao me...
So annoyed....

Remind you...
His sound like a little boy who is not mature...
& very very very harsh to the ear....
He never know what he is talk about...
He words is disagreeable to the hearer...
Or unpleasant to the ear...

Childish....
Ignorance...
Annoyed....
Without brains...
I hate very much...
Who is him now???
Every time controlling me...
He is a good-for-nothing...
Every time I just give him a cold shoulder...
But he never now he is annoying...
Never know I HATE HIM...

Someone say he is jealous when I closed with Poh Wei....
Is he envy???
He has ask : "why he(poh wei) can but I can't...."
I didn't answer...
Just waste my words only...

No comments:

Post a Comment