Friday, August 7, 2009

Very Hope Can Out

hi....i am here=)

I want out with poh wei oh....
Boring ohhhh......
I want so STARBUCKS!!!
I NEED IT!!!


He say want out with me...
nut my mum don't give de lah....
want PMR liao....=(

If go with him then can meet more boys luhhhhh...
hahaha...i want oh....
cos feel bored...
no new people...hehe=p

I want feel all boys protect me....
long time no go out with all boys liao lorrrr...
Sad T.T

ANNA....ME....
  • Want shopping....
  • Want see movie...
  • Want out happly....
  • Want free....
  • Want buy things i like.....
  • Roxy's bag....
  • or Channel's bag....
  • Beautiful dress & clothes....
  • Highlight my hair....

After PMR & UEC.....
I want go shop...shop...shop....
(but don't know got enough money or not =p)
just happy....hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment