Sunday, August 9, 2009

Memories


Remember him....
IS HIM....IS HIM....

At the Sandakan youth camp I meet him...
He...called..
emmm....let me think first arh....
called....Wesley....

He is my leader at there...
When he know me...
He called me a silly girl....
He is so cute...
hehe=p...like a child....

The three at Sandakan will walk with this group & the leader...
When the Pastor is talking about whatever is like a joke...
He will laugh like even mature...
hehe=p..
Everytime at that situation...
I will turn my head to see him...
Then he will smile & say:" I know you want say me like a child bah!!"
Then I will happy....and smile back with him....
=p

At the last day..
He want find me and he shame gua....
He look at me and smile...
So I just smile back ....
Then my friend will say the boy was shame to find you....
He look so many time already...
smile like silly...haha..
Finally he walk to me....
And talk...hehe...
All people look at what we are doing...=.=
He want my phone num...
And want taking photo with me as a memory...

And he say god has blossomed me into a beautiful & silly girl...
We just meet three day...
But he ask many question about me...
include the scar on my left hand....

When I want flight back to K.K....
He want wish me but he is late....
He said:"Wanted to wish you a safe journey...I guess I was too late huh? XD...Anyway...may god bless you...faithfully & good lucky your life...^^...Take care~~".

Mum like him & said he is handsome.....lol=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment