Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pizza night^^

I want eat lohhhhh!!!=p

Spaghetti....
Family day

Yeah...........
Long time no go pizza hut liao....
keke...
this time go with family so happy oh.....
City mall de pizza hut....
=p

When reach there...
My mum don't want eat pizza cause she think it is expensive....
But my father want...keke..
Not everyday eat pizza mah....
He so busy at work....
No many time can spend with family de.....
We go to see many pretty design cake....
and walk along.......
I see the choclate.....
I want....................=D
(hope my dear will buy for me xp)

Buy contact lens again....
My mum pay for it oh...
(Every time what i want....want pay by myself...)
Why she change so kind liao de???

We order the pizza for 4 people de.....
cos have 30% discount if have may bank card mah!!
My father a...a....rice...(I don't know the name=p)
And spaghetti.....

Delicious leh!!!!
Want eat????
You go lah....XD
Oder the drink.....

After eat....
Shop at Guardian....
I want buy the mask at there next time....

I meet the Sunday's worship leader....
He smile so happily oh....
Never seee.....
Later meet Jason....
He say my dear come back next Saturday....

Go Luyang de southern....
my father working there....
meet Wilson at there....

10.00 pm go home....
so late...
and tired.....
I want take a bath....
Pick my school items....
And sleep luhhh....
happy
Tired....
ZzZzZzzzzzzZZZZZZZ..........................lll

No comments:

Post a Comment