Friday, August 14, 2009

Life Tired

  • Careless Me
  • Miyuki Style

Holiday.........
please come fastly....
Iam very bored....
PMR & UEC....
please fast gone...

But I think i need to prepare my exam liao....
Just remain 1 month....
After exam than out was not too late de lah....
hehe=p

I tell myself to prepare it....
But my hert still thinking about another thing....
I want out!!! =0

How??
I worry I cannot get the flying colour....
or score many A...
But I am so lazy.....
When see many thing want to do revision....
Almost fainted......=(

August de holiday also want back to school...
Because have tuition...
Haiz.....
Form 3 de life is like that loh....
No time to rest.....

Want revision all the subject de 3 years.....
Ohhhh.........
fainted....
lazy......
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment