Saturday, September 26, 2009

好赶 !! xp

Today having science exam...
The objectif okok lohh...
Subjective die...haha...xp...

After school...
Go city mall....no many time...
Mum bring me go eat PIZZA HUT again...keke=p
I saw the bitch again at the city mall de 'mei xin'...
She saw me also...
Turn her head and don't want see me...
Never mind...who want see her??? haha XD

No many time...walk fast and see fast...
Want buy present for him....
Choose...choose...choose...
Don't know buy what for him....T.T

How...??How...??
Finally buy a cute bear....
Same with last time he buy for me de bear...
But smaller....hehe...^^

Me buy a new cloth... 
Meet wei sum and his brother at there...
Meet Guan Ping de sister also...
Forget her name...lol =.=
I don't have go KK with my friends today...
next time lah...
After exam^^

Hope he will like my present loh...
I love it so much...so cute...
keke^^...i will post it on my blog next time...
One big one small...
The same style...

Me...no money already...
Haiz...need to save money lorr....=(

Now already no time.....
I want prepare to go to church liao....
Today me backup....xp
Don't want wear what oh....
Lack of clothes....

Haha...actually have many clothes...
But seem like wear many time...
Seem like last week just wear....

I think i will choose the simplest one tonight^^
Maybe wear red...long time no wear....
Bye...want prepare....=p

No comments:

Post a Comment