Friday, September 4, 2009

UPDATED


My network always bad...
make me can't online T.T....

This few day happy loh....
Got with one s3 de boy...
hehe...
he date with me...
no lar...just find me and ask for having lunch...
he seem shame oh..
hehe...his friend so cute...
I like him....!!!!
his face is white...
but i don.t know his named leh....
hahaXD

Later the s3 de person jelous tu....
Always phone me know....
Everytime say miss me wahhh.....
but he also got girlfrend de....

Want exam loh...
Need put some effort loh....=p
Gambateh for me luhh!!!

Some time got chat with sandakan de Wesley...
Nice oh....
hehe....
These few day got many happy thing....

I think all bad thing has gone...
And I hope it has gone....!!!!

Emmmm....
The bless me having good result de is who leh??
Can tell me....

No comments:

Post a Comment